Peaceful Paradise (30) Native Bush & Stream
This beautiful lifestyle property is one of the last available in Silverstream Falls. It has peaceful view over the Whenuakite valley and is tucked privately surrounded by native bush. A stream down the bottom of the property is also a water source, as well as a spring right next to the house site. If your dream is to live on the Coromandel off-the-grid surrounded by nature then this could be your paradise. Call or email us today to view as these properties have been selling fast.
16.59 hectare property with:
• Fresh water stream
• Private swimming hole
• Lush ferns and native bush
• Elevated building site ready to be built on
• Beautiful views over rolling hills
• Surrounded by more nature, with bush and rivers
• Driveway up to site with easy access
• 10 mins drive to Hot Water Beach
• 10 mins drive to the town of Tairua
• Just over 1.5 hours drive from Auckland Airport
Silverstream Falls is a rare jewel situated on the east coast of the Coromandel Peninsula and is just minutes from several of the pristine white sandy beaches of the Pacific Ocean. Boasting semi-tropical rainforest, dramatic mountain cliffs and sparkling streams, Silverstream Falls offers spectacular views, abundant nature, bird life and privacy.
The close proximity to Auckland and the stunning location combined with temperate weather condition throughout the year make Silverstream Falls lifestyle properties so unique.
Located just 10 minute drive north of Tairua, Silverstream Falls is just a 15-minute drive to many attractions of the Coromandel including Hot Water Beach, Cooks Beach, Hahei and the walkway to Cathedral Cove, and only 2 hours drive from Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga.
If you are looking to:
* Enjoy Ocean views and lifestyle
* Raise a family in a safe and natural environment
* Grow gardens and an orchard, live an eco lifestyle
* Invest in New Zealand and experience the beauty and quality of life this area has to offer
* Retire in your dream home nestled in nature
Property owners enjoy pedestrian access to the kauri dam, waterfall, swimming hole, streams, and picnic areas on shared access lot 50.
There is power and telephone to the property.
Improvements are about to be made to this house site, so there will be an increase in price to reflect this. Call now: 021 942 146.
Just above: Driveway to Lot 30